Icon provides secondary containment sump and dispenser leak repair product application training (Icon Certified Installer) to any interested organization or individual (regulators, distributors, contractors, UST/AST site owners, engineers, and others). We require all technicians installing our products to become Icon certified, which is also a condition of our product warranty to help ensure that products are properly installed. Certification is obtained through a direct Icon training and examination process. Upon completion of the online exam after training, the participant will receive a certification card with their information and activation date, which is valid for a two-year period. Our standard Icon Certified Installer training information is as follows:
- Certified Installer training sessions are available online most every Friday morning at 8:00 am Mountain Standard Time.
- Pre-registration is required by noon the day before (through this page or by separate email request). A link to the session will be emailed soon after.
- The training is online, live, and interactive through the internet “Zoom” meeting platform.
- For Zoom tutorials and help, visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials
- Plan for approximately 3.0 hours to complete the basic training session (includes two 5-minute breaks)
- A link to the online exam will be emailed immediately afterwards to all participants who complete the training. The exam takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- All training inquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical and product specification support can be obtained by contacting email@example.com or 855.Dry.Sump (855.379.7867). Contact Us at your convenience.