CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame, other sources of ignition. Vapors may ignite explosively. Use only in well-vented area; if not well vented, use forced ventilation or NIOSH approved respirator. Avoid breathing vapors. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use skin and eye protection. Eye contact may cause injury. Keep container closed. If inhaled, move into fresh air. If not breathing give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen and call physician. In case of eye or skin contact flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, give two glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Contact physician immediately. Contains Tetrahydrofuran (109-99-9) Read and understand Instructions and SDS before use.