Online Training & Installer Certification
Icon provides sump leak repair product application training to any interested organization (regulators, distributors, contractors, UST site owners, engineers, and others). We require that all technicians installing our products be certified, which is also a condition of our product warranty to help insure that products are properly installed. Certification is obtained through a direct Icon training and examination process. Upon completion of the exam after training, the participant will receive a certification card with their information and activation date, which is valid for a two-year period. Our standard installer certification training information is as follows:
- Regularly scheduled Installer Certification training sessions are available on-line most every Friday morning at 8:00 am Mountain Standard Time.
- Pre-registration is required by noon the day before (through this page or by separate email request). A link to the session will be emailed soon after.
- The training is on-line, live, and interactive through the internet “WebEx” platform.
- Plan for approximately 2 hours to complete the basic training session, and another 15-20 minutes for the on-line exam afterwards.
- All training inquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical and product specification support can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.